Everyone loves to have their favorite cakes with or without any occasion. You can even bake this cake at home as it is super easy. Your cake will become more unique and interesting when you add two different flavors in one cake. For making a perfect cake you have to make sure that the products you are using will be the quality product.
This cake is just amazing and delicious, you want to try it in your occasions to make it more beautiful and special. Occasion could be birthday, anniversary, mother’s day or any other parties, cakes are the must in all. And for all the occasions cakes and flowers are the best option for gifting like best mother’s day gifts, birthday gifts, gifts for Bhai Dooj and other occasional gifts.
Let’s get quickly into the recipe-
Ingredients for cake:-
- Unsalted butter- 2 cups / 500 ml
- All purpose flour or cake baking flour – 4 cups
- Sugar – 4 cups
- Buttermilk – 1 cups
- Vanilla extract
- Eggs beaten – 4 or milk – 4 cup
- Baking soda
- Boiling water
Ingredients for filling:-
- Ripped strawberries – 500 g
- Sugar – 1/2 cups
- Heavy whipping cream – 2 cups
- spread chocolate – 3 cups
Procedure of the cake baking :-
1. This cake is going to be the layered cake in which one is layer of chocolate and one is of strawberry. First and foremost thing about the cake baking is to preheat the oven of about 350 degree F. After that in bowl beat sugar and butter together until the sugar dissolves completely into it.
2. Let’s get started with the base of the cake which is going to be the chocolate cake and for that take a bowl add all purpose flour, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, milk or egg and butter and sugar mixture then mix all the ingredients well. Grease a pan with butter and spread some cocoa powder on it and then pour the mixture into it and make sure that there is no bubble left in the pan otherwise your cake will not look perfect. Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes, you can check the cake in between with the help of toothpick.
3. For the next layer of the cake which is strawberry cake do the same process but instead of cocoa powder add pure of strawberries and remove the vanilla extract from that.
4. After the cake is cool down spread the layer of spread chocolate and add chopped strawberries on it and mix both the layers and at last for the frosting part take heavy whipped cream in a bowl add puree of strawberries and vanilla extract. Spread the frosting evenly on the cake and make it presentable by decorating it with chocolate and strawberry cream.
Your chocolate and strawberry layered cake is ready to serve in all type of occasion like you all know diwali is about to come and desserts and sweets are the mandatory adn this delicious cake will work great as a gifts for Diwali for your family and friends.